Business Development Manager Job Description:
The Business Development Manager is the overseer of the business within the company for the purpose of organizational growth. The Business Development Manager will develop an established managerial vision of the organization and lead the company's development within the given field.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Manage the company's marketing and customer service aspect.
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company.
- Participate in management decisions about corporate governance.
- Communicate the company's marketing and customer service strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations.
- Effectively use the CRM-system.
- Effectively use Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Digital marketing/update social media.
- Text author and illustrator of sales ads, website, brochures, etc.
- Crunch numbers and the legal framework.
Business Development Manager Education and Experience:
- BS in related field.
- 0-5 years experience in related field. (Experience in the automotive industry is preferred.)
Business Development Manager Personal Abilities:
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing, documentation and presentation skills.
- Care about the environment.