This is an opportunity to use the skills you have gained through your studies. Getting practical experience to a theoretical background gives an edge when you graduate. Helping fellow students in securing a path forward for their innovations is for many the reason they join Insj. Insj creates a unique environment to test the knowledge in the real world and at the same time enable people to try out their ideas.
- Students in their last years of their bachelor or first year of their master’s degree.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and willingness to learn and grow.
- Proactive and responsible.
- A desire to help others succeed
- Experience in the field is a plus but not a necessity.
- Strong academic profile in your field.
Job description as a coach at Insj you will:
- Coach student projects through their entrepreneurial journey. This means coaching them in business development, marketing, finance, idea development, organizational phycology, NGO development, etc
- Assist teams in the various Insj projects such as the accelerator and Stud-ENT application.
What’s in it for you?
- Training and coaching to grow your coaching and academic skillset through a mentorship program.
- Grow your professional network
- Cool colleagues and access to a cool office
- Being part of a network of individuals that strive to help one another to achieve their goals.
- Flexible work hours
- Utilize the knowledge gained through your studies in real life cases and gain hands-on experience.
- Room to grow and develop as an entrepreneur
To qualify as a coach at Insj you must be a student or working on your Ph.D. at a university in Oslo. The position is unpaid.