The daily tasks for the Community Coordinator include a variety administrative office tasks - for example taking care of office viewings, coordination of facility tasks, assistance in hosting events, customer care & community support, and of course take a lead in terms of finding new members of our hub!
Are you eager and ready to assist our team and Pia, our Adm. Manager, with;
- Organizing office viewings?
- Help us find new and suitable hub members?
- Keep things tidy and help keeping common areas neat and clean, as well as making sure toilets, meeting rooms and kitchen areas are up to standard? (Yes, we do have cleaning help coming in once a week)
- Take control of stationery and kitchen stock
- Make a checking routine for office materials, and ordering stationery (with the assistance of our Administration Manager)
- Keeping inventory event materials related (glasses, cups, cutlery, decoration)
- Implement guidelines for new equipment and propose changes in offices and meeting rooms
- Coordinate cleaning service
- Organizing lunch for our team (ordering from kolonial.no, make lunch ready etc)
Are your ready to work with Giang, our SoMe & Event Coordinator, and;
- Join us as event assistant: welcoming and guests registering, setting up rooms and tiding up for next day; double check attendees requests and needs during events; processing contacts data during the event for our data base, and making sure system handling (projector, speaker, screen, etc is working) and giving assistance
- Help us of with SoMe for events and looking for new members
- Are you ready to assist all our members with;
- Supervising member requests and assisting in Office operations, booking meeting rooms, event space ++
- Processing customer space visits/offers, and feedback
- Working to resolve any issues for the members to ensure optimal satisfaction
We are looking for a candidate which is;
- A happy yes-person
- Responsible, reliable, time-efficient and a doer
- Service-minded, positive and outgoing
- Available from 08.30 - 11.30 Monday - Friday (+ some evenings from time-to-time)
- If you have previous experience, we consider it a bonus, but it is not a condition
- If you speak both Norwegian and English, we would be happy, but only English is a must...
What do we offer you're thinking?
- The opportunity to join an awesome team of startup-rockstars!
- Fixed salary (200 NOK per hour, 3 hours per day, 5 days a week = 12.000 per month)
- Be a part of the most exiting fintech & proptech hub in the Nordics
- Free lunch
- Office in Oslo city center
Our team considers TheFactory to be a fantastic place to work, with great co-workers and super exciting startup members, and if you are ready to join us - please send your application today!
Application deadline is May 22nd, and we would like you to start as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you!