About the role
inzpire.me is on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting brands with influential content creators on social media, we let advertisers everywhere work with local content experts. We are a team of 20 bold doers, we love learning new things, and we strongly believe that we will make the most impact when we work and win together.
You’ll be part of a highly skilled Growth team and have a key role in driving creator acquisition and growth.
The summer internship is a 3 month full-time paid internship starting as soon as possible. We move fast, thus, increased creator activity might translate into permanent employment.
- Scale our community by reaching out directly to creators. Meet our target recruiting goals.
- Coordinate activities to build awareness (creator award, events, etc.) around inzpire.me.
- Handle day-to-day tasks, which include approving creators to our platform and providing support.
- Help out with tasks outside your role when required (start up life)
- You’re passionate about content creators and influencer marketing.
- You’re eager to reach out to new creators every day.
- You love structure and take pride in being organized.
- You’re creative and self-motivated.
- You’re a great relationship builder.
- You possess a growth-hacking mindset.
- You’re capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- You have a valid working permit in Norway.
- Written and spoken Norwegian or Swedish.
- Former experience as a Community Manager.
6 reason you want to join us
- You will join at an early stage of rapidly growing, venture-backed tech startup.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor personal and professional development opportunities.
- Breakfast and lunch is included (and Friday waffles).
- Startup office with the best view of Oslo.
- You will be part of a fun, ambitious, and talented international team.
To be considered for this position, please apply through our external link before the end of June 18: https://inzpireme.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=7