We are missing a driven, curious and talented co-founder & CTO to join our team at our offices at Katapult in Oslo. Not only will you be working in a hot, new impact and tech startup with exciting technical challenges, you will be a vital part of our team of clever people and bring your voice to the table on how to run and scale this company. Your investments: Work sweat for equity capital and competitive salary. Commit full-time to the company.
- · Define the development stack, technical roadmap and IT framework in collaboration with the S/HE Index Product Managers.
- · Recruit, manage and mentor a top-class development team
- · Develop and drive the SHE index plattform
- · Create a high performance, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning and improving technology culture
- · Part of the executive team: Identify technology-related opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services including technology
- · Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures together with CEO
- · Manage relationships with partners/vendors & government related to SHE Index and other tech platforms
- · Set goals for performance and growth
- · Oversee IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- · Develop and direct safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches, fraud and compliance
- · Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions
- · Make presentations to the board of directors and CEO
- Identify, compare, selects and implements technology solutions to meet current and future needs. Decide the best way to build on top of these existing tools (as well as others).
- Optimizes infrastructure and tools to suit our finances at every stage
- Test, work with and understand current cognitive AI APIs from Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS and other
- Work close with partners like Microsoft and EY
Skills and qualifications
- Team player with experience conceiving and developing cloud-based solutions. Technical expertise in web systems architecture, design, and development. Hands-on code and front end UX. AI & ML experience is a big plus.
- An organized and creative mindset that drives him or herself to find innovative solutions to common problems creatively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Self-starter with good time management and problem-solving skills, with an ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience at building a business at scale.
- Last but certainly not least, someone who thrives in the startup scene, understands that we are in it for the long run, and does not easily spook at the first of many problems that we will encounter along the path of world domination.