- Auka is the result of amazing people working together and we are a strong team of caring individuals.
- A pioneering fintech, Auka created the first mobile payments technology in Scandinavia and was behind Norway’s first mobile payments app, mCASH. We were also the first licensed financial services company to run 100% in Google Cloud and now sit on their advisory board.
- We are an ambitious mobile payments technology company with a goal to make our mobile payments app number one in Europe.
- As we enter and launch in new markets across Europe, we’re on the hunt for someone to join our marketing team.
- The largest aspect of the role will focus on maintaining and developing the Auka brand, and the marketing of our mobile payments app Settle, on the various digital platforms.
- Experience from content creation experience and project management is also required.
- Auka is scaling. We need an ambitious and motivated full-time digital marketing expert to join the team. You’ll ideally be based in Oslo (Auka will help cover relocation expenses for the right candidate) and willing and able to travel frequently.
- You’ll help plan for and execute future campaigns around Europe and build the Auka brand in our digital channels.
- You’ll also play a large role in managing and carrying out day-to-day tasks such as maintaining our social media accounts, contributing to our blog, content development, agency relationships and working with the commercial team to play your part in digitising cash across Europe.
This role sits within Auka’s commercial team which is made up of sales, marketing, PR and customer success. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the wider team.
You should possess the following skills and experience :
- Deep knowledge of and experience building digital campaigns and managing social media channels
- Demonstrated project management and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strategic campaign planning and execution
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated content generation skills
- At least 4+ years of marketing experience
- Brand management experience
- Flexible and agile mindset - you’re able to juggle and prioritise several tasks and deadlines at once
- Self-starter - you have a demonstrated ability to make a noticeable and positive difference in an autonomous role
How to apply
If you have any queries about the role prior to submitting this, get in touch with Jørgen via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include your CV and a brief application letter stating your reasons for applying and outlining how your experience and skills fit the above criteria.