• Creating connections between people that wants to share their garden, with people who needs a place to grow their plants and vegetables.
• Create relations between likeminded people
• Give garden owners an income for sharing their garden and get it well kept.
• Give growers guidance on how to grow plants
• Working with creating a interface through the platform Sharetribe Flex.
• Help the team with all kinds of platformtesting
• Be able to work indepently and control your own workday
• Take initiative and responsability
• You are a good problem solver and can contribute to find new ways of working smarter together as a team.
• Analytical, organised and eager to learn.
• Have good communication skills
• Open for diversity and contribute to a good work environment.
• Shares in the company
• Unique startup experience
• A informally, highly innovative work environment.
• Personal Growth
• Good network in the startup-community
• You will aquire expertise and skills by engaging yourself in a variety of tasks.
You can help shape a brand new product that will eventually launch internationally and be part of an enthusiastic and creative work environment.
These companies are willing to help Dyrk with its potential: Inventas, SANDS, Inven2, Superblaise, Patentstyret, Grant Thornton, Pådriv, Ferd Social Entrepreneurs, Foodtech, Hagecrew, Oslo Municipality
For questions, contact CEO Daniel Amundsen. Mobile: 46890037 Email: Daniel@dyrk.no
Please apply with Application letter and CV.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.