We build a platform for matching consultants with customers without slow and expensive intermediates. We love statically typed functional programming, so our main technologies are Elm and Haskell. This enables us to move fast without breaking things.
Our team currently consists of three developers, and we're looking for frontend developers to help us grow the platform. Prior knowledge of Elm is not necessary but you should be willing and eager to learn it. Speakers of Scandinavian languages are preferred.
Here are some reasons why you should join us:
- Write in functional languages during the day; sleep well at night.
- Use great Elm libraries like elm-ui in production.
- Get to work at every level in the stack.
- Be influential in technology and business choices - we're always open to better ideas.
- We're a small team of enthusiastic and nice people.
- We focus on quality and robustness.
- We use a variation of «20% time»: on Fridays you decide yourself what to work on. One Friday per month is spent on side projects.
- Good, subsidized lunch. Great coffee.
- Knut sometimes makes waffles.
Read more about our technology choices in this blog post (in Norwegian): https://www.kode24.no/guider/derfor-lages-folq-med-elm-og-haskell/70733819
Get in touch to learn more.