As the developer lead and interface between Kinga Insurance, our clients and partners you will be responsible for the following
• Translate, develop and implement product functionality as per design specifications
• Communicate with our partners and cross functional team members to ensure smooth workflow
• Develop and deploy product-wide features daily and iterate on improvements
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code taking into account best performance and responsiveness
• Work with partners and back-end insurers to set up products and API integrations
• Academic background comprising Msc / Bsc in computer science • Hands on experience in front and back-end web development from concept through to design and testing
• Experience in medium to large web / SaaS projects
• Experience in the insurance industry a plus, not a requirement
• Fluency in both Norwegian and English
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.