With experience in event planning and project management, you are proactive and hands-on, taking ownership and execution on tasks. You are outgoing and engaging, as well as a multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment and handling a wide variety of tasks and responsibility. You are passionate and curious about technology and our future society and motivated by the opportunity to drive positive societal change.
About Katapult Future Fest
Katapult Future Fest is an output-driven festival focusing on how exponential technologies and impact investing can create a better future society for all. Established as a non-profit organization, KFF serves as a global community and platform for action, challenging investors, startups and thought-leaders to collaborate towards reaching and transcending the UN SDGs. The initiative was founded by Nordic Impact, a company that invests in tech startups with a mission to have a positive impact on society.
- Support Senior Project-Coordinator on event coordination activitites, including project tracking, schedule coordination and task completion
- Take lead on coordinating and tracking for sub-projects of event
- Assist project manager in daily operations of the organization
- Administrative tasks, where needed
- Bachelor´s degree in business administration or related field
- 1-2 years experience in event planning or project management
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English, written and verbal
- Understanding of impact investing and/or startup ecosystem advantageous
- Driven and proactive; high degree of independent work
- Hands-on team player; collaboration is essential
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management with tight deadlines
Application Deadline - Monday, October 1, 2018
Desired Start Date - Monday, October 15, 2018
Please attach your CV and coverletter in the application.
If you have any questions about the position,please contact Danielle DeRose at firstname.lastname@example.org