As a Lead Project Manager in Vibbio Productions, you will be in charge of our skilled video producers and talented content providers. At the same time you will identify, develop and maintain client relationships with a high level of face to face client interaction - providing thought leadership impacting the client’s way of doing business on an ongoing basis, meaning you need to be an expert not only in the creative process, but in selling your ideas and concepts to customers.
Responsibilities - As Lead Project Manager, you'll need to:
- Generate, develop, and pitch innovative, award winning ideas for use of video communication
- Deliver new and never been done before work from idea to final product
- Ensure that the production is cost effective and decide what resources are required
- Set monthly and annual revenue targets
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule and adjust as needed
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Review worker performance and identify training needs
- Lead, supervise and motivate the creative team, representing client requests and brand equity
- Maintain accountability for overall quality of creative work
- In conjunction with the production team, effectively manage creative projects from conceptualization to completion
- Step in to write or art direct as necessary
Skills - We believe that you have:
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- Strong visual, interactive and conceptual thinking - with the portfolio to prove it
- A great understanding of layout, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience in a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro etc.
- Excellent leadership skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Strong persuasive skills
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Fluency in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language is preferred, as most of our clients at the moment are based in Norway.
Benefits - We offer:
- Office close to city center.
- Whatever hardware you may need.
- The opportunity to travel, learn and network (conferences, courses).
- Career opportunities in Copenhagen, London, Shanghai, Silicon Valley, New York and beyond.
- Happy days with crazy colleagues.