Decisions is solving tha problem of ineffective meetings for organizations around the world. We extend Office 365 with a powerful meeting management solution.
With enterprise customers across North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa, Decisions is a well-funded start-up that is backed by solid investors and a notable board of directors and leadership team. We were recognized by Microsoft in the 2018 Office App Awards with 1st Place for Best Office Integration.
Our team is singularly focused on the customer – understanding their business and creating solutions that use technology to solve their challenges. We are passionate about our customers’ successes and about ending ineffective meetings.
We’re now looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Decisions has an open, collaborative team environment where you’ll be challenged and have the opportunity to chart your career path. We offer flexibility, growth and a competitive salary, in exchange for your passion and professional talents. The lead UX/UI designer for Decisions will scale a successful product globally and directly impact triple-digital growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The senior designer is a critical role within Decisions, creating products our customers love.
You will: Be multi-disciplinary, with UX, UI, IA and IxD experience, with an emphasis on information architecture and interactive design. • Engage with customers to understand their needs and produce high-quality deliverables. • Craft a user experience that is easy to navigate. • Create a visual graphics system that assists the usability of the product and improves onboarding. • Partner collaboratively across marketing, development and sales to lead the design process from ideation to production. • Develop a process or prototype to validate concepts. • Bring a strong sense of visual design skills to craft production-ready designs. • Collaborate with development and engineering during implementation to ensure the product meets design intent and quality.
Successful candidates will be creative and technically adept. They will have a demonstrated track record delivering innovative, elegant designs and ability to work collaborative across functions. Previous in-app product design is required, experience with B2B software preferred.
- 4+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Bachelor's degree or related certifications a plus
- Experience across all phases of product design from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, and high-fidelity prototypes and specs
- Fluency in product design and graphic tools - Adobe CC, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience delivering a polished product
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with others
- Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines
- Understanding a fast-paced start-up environment
Language requirements: fluency in English required; fluency in Norwegian a plus