Looking for a marketing internship that creates environmental and social impact? Excited about working on a green startup? If so, you might be a fit for our team!
We are Oaseit, a gamified green fundraising platform. Our goal is to empower people to grow their green impact by helping amazing environmental projects to life. We are committed to making solve climate challenges fun, easy and insightful! Our solution is a mix of personal actions and supporting green technologies and initiatives.
We are now looking for a positive impact marketing intern to join our team. Your role is to help develop and carry out a communications strategy. You will work alongside the co-founders to grow Oaseits user base, community, awareness, online presence, and many other growth aspects.
This internship is unpaid, lasting for 3-6 months.
- Refine communications and social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing communications channels (Facebook, Instagram, Emails) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns and comms
- Plan and execute creative and engaging community building activities
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Prepare and send out emails and newsletter updates
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgement, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled student in a relevant degree (i.e marketing, entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability, business) or relevant work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools
Why you should be interested:
- Work on a meaningful solution to combat the climate crisis and plastic pollution crisis
- Raise awareness and driving engagement on positive solutions that anyone can contribute to
- Work with a team of passionate impact doers in a fun environment
- Develop your marketing and communications skills and experience
- Be a part of defining and developing our communications and social media strategy
Come join a team who believes we can make a big difference and create something new and meaningful through playful experimentation and not following the rules!
Sounds interesting? Get in touch!
For any questions please contact Elisabeth Skjelten at email@example.com or +47 92 89 77 98
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.