About the role
inzpire.me is on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting brands with influential content creators on social media, we let advertisers everywhere work with local content experts. We are a team of 20 bold doers, we love learning new things, and we strongly believe that we will make the most impact when we work and win together.
You’ll be part of a highly skilled Growth team and have a key role in driving brand acquisition and growth.
- Achieve customer acquisition goals by identifying key growth & marketing initiatives and improvements.
- Create and execute a lead funnel using various marketing channels and tactics.
- Create and implement a SEO strategy to drive relevant traffic to our website in collaboration with our Content Manager. Ensure technical and optimization excellence.
- Work with paid distribution channels like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Continuously measure and analyze the results of growth initiatives using relevant tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Constantly test, analyze, learn, and double down on methods to accelerate growth.
- You possess a growth-hacking mindset. You’re a self-learner who enjoys challenging search engines, outranking competitors, and driving innovation.
- You’re creative and self-motivated.
- You have prior experience with SEO and paid advertisement on Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
- You have a proven record of increasing search visibility and driving new customer acquisition.
- You love structure and take pride in being organized.
- You’re capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Written and spoken Norwegian or Swedish.
- You’re passionate about content creators and influencer marketing.
6 reason you want to join us
- You’ll join at an early stage of rapidly growing, venture-backed tech startup.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor personal and professional development opportunities.
- Breakfast and lunch is included (and Friday waffles).
- Startup office with the best view of Oslo.
- You will be part of a fun, ambitious, and talented international team.
To be considered for this position, please make sure to apply through our external link: https://inzpireme.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=8