Inklusive Books, a publishing house and consultancy, is looking for a relationships coordinator intern to start in March 2019, for an initial period of three months.
You will be a point of contact – coordinating and liaising with potential partners and buyers to take up our products and services.
Building relationships with customers and partners through your passion for diversity and inclusion is key to the role. No matter what you’re doing, it needs to be done with our ethos of inclusivity in mind.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has an understanding of and experience in sales, marketing and relationship management
- has great communication skills
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Is driven, self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve a collective goal.
- has excellent planning and organisational skills
- has a healthy dose of can-do attitude
- is available for a minimum of ten hours a week
Lunch and travel Stipend
Students are encouraged to apply.
To apply please send a copy of your CV. if you have any questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org