The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for repeatedly delivering new Sales opportunities. This includes managing inbound leads, executing outbound strategies, researching prospective customers and identifying entirely new target markets. Simply put, as the Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing CHOOOSE’s pipeline of qualified Sales opportunities while establishing the process that enables us to scale further. This is an intermediate role with a clear path to Sales leadership.
CHOOOSE was founded with one vision: to address the greatest crisis of our generation by delivering a simple, compelling way for individuals and businesses to address their unavoidable carbon emissions.
While everyone is encouraged to work towards a lower-impact lifestyle, there are unavoidable carbon emissions associated with life in today’s world. CHOOOSE is focused on addressing this unavoidable component while accelerating the shift to a carbon-free economy. Today, CHOOOSE provides a subscription service that enables anyone to automatically offset their carbon footprint. The CHOOOSE service is actively used by 150+ companies and thousands of climate-conscious individuals.
CHOOOSE is building a different type of climate-focused company. Members of our team come from software, design, finance, and hard sciences. We think meaningful change requires a competitive, technology-driven mindset with a bias towards action. CHOOOSE has been recognized as one of the most exciting startups in Scandinavia; this includes being named a top 10 global startup by Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge in 2018 and winner of Best Nordic Startup XTC 2018 at CES – the world’s largest tech convention.
- Work closely with CHOOOSE Management Team to develop, test and implement the appropriate sales development strategies.
- Conduct account-based, high volume outbound prospecting to develop new Sales opportunities.
- Qualify and develop inbound leads.
- Consistently (over)deliver on quota for qualified new Sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain all prospect and customer data within our CRM system.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in the software sales process with a demonstrable track record.
- A naturally curious and passionate disposition.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools.
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- Ability to speak and write in English and either Norwegian or Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
- The ability to thrive on rejection and change on a daily basis.
- Ability to speak credibly and passionately about the CHOOOSE platform and the growing sustainability market.
- Outstanding professional references.
- A university degree, preferably in hard sciences.
We offer you:
- A concrete way to directly address the greatest crisis of our generation
- A competitive compensation package
- Insurance and pension contribution
- A fast growing environment with a clear path to promotion
- An international company with offices in Oslo and LA
- A positive but high-performance culture with high expectations
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and a few words about yourself.
For any questions about the position, please reach out to us at email@example.com.