We are currently looking for an ambitious person that will be part of our team in an internship/commission based position during an agreed period of time. If you want to gain more skills in your field and grow as a talent with a start-up company, this opportunity is perfect for you! We are now looking for motivated Sales person to join our team and increase our footprint in Norway.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain relationships with local and international business communities. This individual will work directly with the CEO and CMO in the field as a representative of the Generation Mobility brand to grow sales in existing accounts and developing new accounts. The individual must have an entrepreneurial spirit to sell, have a positive attitude, and possess superior interpersonal skills. This role is compensated by sales commissions only!
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.