We are looking for a
Senior Risk and Compliance Manager
Who we are
Auka have been making a name for ourselves as leaders in mobile payment and commerce since 2010. From our headquarters in Oslo, Norway, we have spent almost a decade developing an award-winning and world-class financial services platform. We developed the first mobile payments platform in the Nordics and launched the first mobile payments scheme in Norway, impacting the lives of millions of people and helping to fundamentally change the way people pay and get paid in Scandinavia.
Auka is the result of amazing talent working together, with people from five different continents working out of our offices in Oslo, Norway.
As our Senior Risk and Compliance manager, you will be part of the Risk and Compliance team, ensuring that Auka as a company and the products and services we deliver complies with current laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Another important responsibility will be to continuously provide management with an updated assessment of the company’s compliance risk exposure prior to and after entering new regulatory markets, and advice in contract formation processes and certifications etc.
- Creation of guidelines, policies, procedures and instructions within the compliance field
- Interpreting and implementing new and modified regulations
- Monitoring regulatory developments within Auka’s business areas
- Advising the business on all compliance related issues
- Taking part in development projects for new products and services
- Continuously track Auka’s adherence to regulations and ensuring good compliance governance within the company
- Preventing and identifying compliance risks, preparing and implementing risk analyses and compliance plans
- Oversee Compliance Operations
- Support the Compliance Team in their day to day business
Skills and experience
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience at a regulatory body, law enforcement agency, law firm or within a financial institution and working with the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority
- Experience with PSD2, 4th and 5th AML Directive, KYC, personal data protection, anti-corruption, and competition law etc
- Domain expertise on the above mentioned laws and regulations for Norway is a must, knowledge of the adoption across the EU is a major advantage
- Keen interest in payments / fintech market regulation, an IT understanding and interest in the financial markets is a major advantage
- Ability to translate business objectives into a process that can be automated by software
- International experience is a benefit
- Master degree or equivalent in law, finance or other relevant area
- Excellent Norwegian & English written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and creatively
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Personal letter that explains why you are a great fit for this position
Remuneration consists of salary and stock option grants. Details to be agreed.
If you want to contribute to scale and develop an ambitious tech company and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions about the application please contact Maria Akkuratnova, COO, at +47 901 81 388 or email@example.com