We are based in Stavanger, Esbjerg, Hamburg and Palo Alto with a fast-growing team, and we are looking for a UI/UX developer to help us lift our platform to the next level.
As a UI/UX software developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of engineers providing wind farm developers, operators, service providers and OEMs around the globe with world-class simulation, analysis and visualization software and services by utilizing state of the art artificial intelligence technology.
You will be part of a team developing our simulation and analysis platform Shoresim™, which is a fully integrated cloud based system. The system provides data collection and storage, customer access control, advanced visualization and analysis capabilities. Features like agent-based simulation, result analysis, 2D and 3D visualization are essential components of the system.
You will work in an Agile/Lean team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development pipeline; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review and continuous delivery.
The ideal candidate will have strong software development and teamwork skills, and a creative and innovative mind set.
As a software developer, you will be working with our Shoresim™ platform, being widely adopted by the wind industry to design, optimize and plan operations for offshore wind farms.
As a UI/UX developer, you will take part in the following, but not limited to, activities:
• Designing and developing user experiences and web elements
• Reviewing and testing the application for best practices in usability and design
• Participate in all product development phases from analysis and architectural design to software implementation and quality assurance
• Provide graphical design for our solutions
• Interact with the user through customer support
• Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CTO
• At all times adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines
Primarily we are looking for a UI/UX developer, who can relate to following:
• Preferably extensive experience from UX development for B2B SaaS enterprise solutions
• A customer and user focused mind-set
• UI/UX Design development experience (HTML5, CSS)
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
• Experience with test driven development
• Enthusiasm about new technology such as AI, ML, Deep learning etc.
• Be self-motivated, flexible and self-driven
• Enjoy working in a close-knit team, in person and virtually
• A relevant higher degree of education
• Good communication skills in English
• The opportunity to become a member of a small fast-growing company with a huge global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
• An international working environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create awesome services for our customers and amazing software.
• Flexible work place location in either Stavanger, Esbjerg, or Hamburg, combined with a home office
• Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
Please send you application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions related to the position Rune Vestvik can be contacted on +47 916 01 876 or email@example.com.