Sustainability Hub Norway aims to be the leading community for sustainable business in Norway.
Sustainability Hub Norway gathers people, companies and institutions to increase knowledge, build relationships and accelerate sustainability initiatives. We do this by hosting talks, connecting people and making news, events and tools available.
Sustainability Hub Norway will build an interdisciplinary community together with leading organizations and companies in Norway to increase awareness, share knowledge and coordinate initiatives, events and people working towards the same goal. This is a direct response to UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 17; partnerships.
Your weekly tasks will include:
- Support the communications team with researching and posting content on the S-HUB website. More specifically, assist in finding relevant sustainability events across Norway and scouting articles written by sustainability professionals in Norway and abroad.
- Develop and post on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) content about S-HUB’s members, events and news in the sector.
- Occasionally assist in producing the monthly newsletter on the MailChimp platform.
- Occasionally assist in producing blog posts from S-HUB events and editing short videos
- Keep up-to-date with SEO and Google Analytics of social media channels and website
What we are looking for:
- Experience in communications and marketing and a strong understanding of the field of sustainable business in Norway and/or internationally
- Excellent written English
- A high level of autonomy and flexibility
- Confidence in using SoMe platforms and MailChimp. Experience using Buffer, Weebly, Slack and G-suite is an advantage
What we offer:
S-HUB is made up of volunteers helping build the community in their free time. This position is primarily remote, however, the team meets in Oslo once or twice a month. We are looking for someone who can contribute around 10 hours a week, however, this is can vary from week to week.
Apply through Hub.no with your Linkedin/CV and a short text of why you want to join us - If you have any questions about S-HUB or the position, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org