Looking for someone who can wear multiple hats within marketing, who will conceptualize and setup social media profiles and website content – to build visibility for SHAKORI WPS. You will gain experience from contributing to the shape of an early phase company. The sough after intern has interests, experience or education within a specific product sector, and speaks multiple languages.
Duration: 2-3 months with the possibility of an extension for the right person!
• An enrolled student, an apprentice, or graduate within fields such as marketing, business, engineering, graphic design, communications, innovation, machinery, interior design are all relevant. Other fields can also be considered.
• Someone who can lead the way and work independently!
• Experienced or aware of Google’s marketing tools, WordPress, Instagram for Business, LinkedIn.
• Responsible, reliable, as well as positive and creative!
• Preferably a speaker of Norwegian, although its not a strict requirement.
Additional language skills are HIGHLY sought after.
Tasks & duties
• Define, plan, setup, and maintain SHAKORI WPS’s internet presence
• Generate new leads from SoMe channels
• Always look for new ways to make my services attractive to the internet community.
• Email Marketing setup and follow up
• Using innovative tactics to grow the audiences on each platform
Although unpaid, what you will benefit from and gain is
• Experience within Social Media Marketing and Business Development
• Access to a new professional and social network, and meet people in the startup community
• Access to learn about the different sectors I cover within my purchasing requests
• Office location at Oslo International Hub near the Royal Castle in Oslo
- Write a SHORT cover letter stating your action plan for what can be and will be done during your internship. Have a look at my company’s internet presence and specify what you immediately have in plans for implementing
. If any, state your previous proven social media expertise.
- Dont hesitate to contact me for details or a friendly chat - duration and work hours are flexible and negotiable!