Exploras is hiring a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) for a new travel technology company looking to revolutionize the way tourists experience Norway (and beyond)
Who are we?
Exploras is a travel tech startup looking for a key person to join the team on an exciting journey towards revolutionizing the way tourists experience travel throughout Norway and beyond. We are looking for an ambitious CTO who wants to be part of building something from the ground up. The company has already closed its first round of funding from a group of experienced investors and is now looking to take the next big steps in developing a new platform.
We are looking for someone who can
• Define and create a technology roadmap for a new travel technology platform
• Operate with a large degree of autonomy, take charge of the tech side of developing our new platform towards a MVP in conjunction with outsourced resources
• Work in a small and fast-paced team with the backing of a highly experienced advisors and investors
• Interact with outsourced developers and over time build out an in-house development organization
• Become a team leader for both in-house and external teams of an international operation with several integrated systems
• Quickly adapt to challenges and alternative solutions when needed
• Use their passion and drive for programming to constantly improve processes and applications
• Be pragmatic about solving problems using either off-the-shelf solutions or in-house creations
• Put UI/UX and design first when creating and building solutions
• Experience as technology team manager and/or developer
• Previously worked on both front and back-end development
• Preferably experience from mobile development (iOS / Android)
• Ideally worked within the travel sector with a focus on creating user friendly UI/UXs and can prove good results
We offer the successful candidate
• To come in on the ground floor of building a future international superstar company and be part of creating the technology platform to do so together with highly ambitious and goal-oriented colleagues
• To work with an international team at an attractive location in Oslo, Norway in a high growth industry with practically unlimited upside
• Vast opportunities for personal growth with varied responsibilities and tasks
• Opportunity to create technology you believe in
• Competitive and attractive compensation package including founder shares
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.