As VP Business Development you will have the opportunity to take Strategy Tools from an early start up to a globally recognized, high-growth company. You will be in charge of building our global growth strategy, including channels, partnerships, strategy simulation programs, lead all events and certification programs. You will work closely with our digital team and our international network of strategy experts and coaches.
You will be building relationships with key stakeholders, partners and customers. You will lead the development of a global partner- and distribution model, taking our unique strategy simulation games into the global marketplace. You will work closely with channel partners in all key markets, to develop innovative business models for win-win outcome, creating value for partners in the Americas, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe. You will lead , facilitate and certify a large number of strategists around the world. You will also lead our entire portfolio of events, masterclasses, summits and certification programs.
You will be joining a SaaS Startup, as outside employee #2. This opens very interesting opportunities in shaping the culture, take a core leadership role, and get access to early employee equity for the long-term value creation. We think this is a very interesting opportunity and hope you will too.
We welcome creative thinkers, high-performers and people that want to change how the world works on strategy.
• You are a high-performer. You have a global outlook, and will be equally comfortable doing business in Copenhagen, New York and Shanghai.
• You probably have a strategy background (consulting or corporate), but you also know that the way most companies work on strategy will be disrupted by technology (that’s what we are building).
• You are comfortable with the challenges and ambiguity of designing and developing new business models for a startup, knowing how to test and pivot as you learn.
• You are excellent at relationship building and have a proven track record of closing sales. In fact, you know sales and revenue is the lifeblood of any growth company and you thrive on it.
• What is certain is that you like to work hard, get thing things done, have fun, deliver on deadlines and do amazing work. Like the rest of us.
• Lead the global growth and business development
(working very closely with our digital team)
• Responsible for overall sales, distribution and revenue growth
• Develop the global partner channel
• Grow both existing and new strategic partnership models
• Lead our work on Strategy Board Games and Simulation
• Led our global Events, Masterclasses and Strategy Certification Programs
• Develop new prospects and leads
• Explore and launch new growth opportunities for Strategy Tools
Profile of VP Business Development:
Minimum three years experience in business development or strategy
Excellent relationship building skills
Proven ability to develop and close sales contracts
Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to spot new business opportunities
Top four metrics:
• Overall revenue
• #Global partners (channel partners, Strategy Tools Global Coaches, Facilitators)
• #Strategy Board Games Sold
• #People certified in Masterclasses and programs
What We Offer:
• Early leadership position in rapidly growing SaaS startup
• The opportunity to shape how the world works on strategy
• A global team and network of smart, ambitious people
• Very flexible working hours
• The freedom and ability to work remotely (from anywhere)
• Plenty of vacations (true)
• Competitive base salary
• Performance-based bonus
• Stock options
• Cool offices
• Overall good vibes
• Brazilian beach house (for real)