Breach creates bleeding-edge content and solutions for virtual and augmented reality (VR / AR / XR), with strong emphasis on multi-user collaboration and cross-platform scenarios. The company is based at Work-Work, a co-working space located downtown in the tech-capital and university city Trondheim, Norway.
We have a close working relationship with Oculus VR and Facebook. Other partners and collaborators include The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), the Center for International Research in Space (CIRiS), Vizor, and Flow Meditation.
We are currently looking for skilled and adventurous developers who find great motivation in the diverse opportunities presented by virtual and augmented reality. Our ideal candidate is is constantly thirsty for innovation and rewarding programming challenges, and brings a diverse skillset and new perspectives to the table. If you are curious about the opportunities for VR and location based experiences, great - So are we!
- Technical implementation, programming and creative prototyping.
- Work with the broader team and contribute in conceptual discussions across a variety of projects.
- Research and build upon current developments and best practices in VR and AR.
- 3+ years of experience working as a developer in a relevant field.
- A keen interest in VR and/or AR.
- Ability and desire to work in a smaller innovation-driven team.
- Proven experience with one or more of the following: Unity (C#), Unreal Engine (Blueprints and/or C++), WebVR / WebXR, React Native / Redux
- Familiarity and / or interest for networking and multiplayer
- Familiarity with 3D graphics development and concepts.
- A sensibility for design and user experience.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to play an active role in the international VR/AR scene, co-creating the future of immersive technologies.
- A lively co-working office environment, with its own hacker maker-space, a popular café and a gaming-themed pub, featuring shuffleboard tables and a fine selection of beers and pinball arcade machines (this all comes in quite handy, as we are known to occasionally remove our HMDs and attempt social interactions with local non-virtual entities).
- Flexible hours and decent paychecks.
Applications without a portfolio or examples of relevant work will not be considered.