Is this you?
- A team player – that really enjoys collaborating with others that have different skill sets.
- Self driven.
- Has experience handling complex web applications.
- Motivated to use your skills to make a positive impact globally.
- Good communication skills.
- Intrigued to work in a company where we are all leaders working towards a common purpose.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Help us develop web applications for large customers.
- Work closely with designers and other developers to implement, test and quality assure our products.
- Enhance our React progressive web apps.
- Using CI/CD workflows and git to ensure good collaboration within the team.
- Contributing to all parts of development, from early sketches to customer support.
- Improving our workflows by introducing new and exciting technologies.
- Desire to learn more and evolve your skills in a supportive environment.
- Make the company a better place to be!
- Efficient and iterative sprint-processes, where we only use digitale collaboration tools
- Planning and collaboration happens efficiently inG Suite, Miro, Asana og Github. We communicate daily in Slack. You don’t have to fill your email with “for your infomation”
- We work in the latest design tools (Figma og Adobe CC)
- Some of our products and deliverables live in Hubspot and Mailchimp
- Our web-applications uses a smooth design system in React. If you can or want to learn HTML and CSS you have the possibility to work directly with our components here.
What we can offer
- A flexible and engaging workplace.
- 13 co-workers that are forward leaning and bold.
- Great design system and development process, and the newest collaborative design tools (figma, realtimeboard, github, asana and slack).
- A work environment where we believe in you - both as an expert and a human!
- Meaningful tasks and cutting-edge technology.
- High possibility of influencing how we go forward.
- Personal development within the field of design for behavior change and sustainability.
- Flexible work time and place - you work when you work best.
- Equal and good salary, pension, insurance, holiday agreements for all employees.
- You become a leader and can influence significantly how we operate.
- You will work for a “profit for good” where we all work for the same vision of contributing for a sustainable humanity.
- Centrally located office in Trondheim, Norway
Learn more about our organizational structure here https://www.ducky.eco/en/organisation , and read our handbook on that same page.
Read the original job description https://www.ducky.eco/en/web-developer
Is this something that triggers your web-developer heart?
We are looking for someone now, so don't hesitate to send a CV and a letter to let us know who you are!