We are hiring another Business Development Representative at VIBBIO to expand and gain market share!
About the position
We are expanding our sales division and are looking for a hungry business developer representative to help us take it to the next level. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be nurturing relationships with hot leads to grow sales. You will report directly to the VP of Sales, and work closely with Account Executives and the Marketing team.
As a Business Development Representative at VIBBIO, you’ll be
- Growing VIBBIO through attracting new clients
- Reaching out to new prospects through phone and email
- Building relationships with hot leads to educate them about our product and removing barriers to purchase
- Identifying new business opportunities and ways of reaching clients
- Reaching and exceeding monthly sales targets - while having fun every day!
We’re definitely looking for you, if you
- Have 1-3 years of sales experience, ideally within B2B sales
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or something along those lines
- Have a positive, can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Are a great communicator
- Have a genuine passion for B2B sales and helping businesses improve their marketing
- Are a team player, but can work independently to get things done
- Are ambitious and motivated by new challenges
- Have strong English and Norwegian skills, both written and verbally. Bonus points for more languages!
Why should you apply?
- This is a unique opportunity to grow and learn in a fun and fast-paced environment
- We offer competitive salary as well as bonus arrangements, our modern offices are located in central Oslo
- Pick your own equipment - we’ll set you up with the hardware and software you need to perform your best
- 5+ weeks vacation time
Any questions? Email VP of Sales Maria Willoch at email@example.com