We are hiring an experienced software engineer to strengthen our product team. You will work on all aspects of VIBBIO’s current product, from infrastructure all the way up the stack to the client, as well as any new ones we decide to explore.
Our office is in central Oslo, in the middle of trendy Grünerløkka, but you are free to work from anywhere you want as long as you are productive and able to communicate with the rest of the team.
All of us are free to choose our own tools to get the job done. We’re running all of our stack on Google Cloud, where we make use of a broad set of the available technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with Cloud Functions, Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, and many of the available Cloud AI APIs. We do not expect you to already have experience with these technologies, but you should be as excited to learn as we are.
We believe that diversity, creativity and curiosity is what drives us towards innovation, not the things we already know today. If that is your jam, we want to hear from you.
- Improve, develop, and maintain our current product
- Work across teams to find new solutions to our customers’ problems
- Understand what the business needs, and build the product based on those requirements
- Own your work throughout the entire lifecycle, from the idea phase until it is retired from our servers
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
- Comfortable in at least one programming language, and willingness to learn
VIBBIO is a fast-growing tech startup, located in central Oslo. Our vision is to make smart video accessible, affordable and automatic. We are already working with big clients such as Microsoft, Visma, Aker BioMarine and Orkla.
We’re a small, cross-functional team who is building the product today. We take pride in our work, and aim to provide our customers with a delightful experience. We work closely with our in-house team of video and content producers and our customers so we never miss a trend.